The Emerson Accelerator
Boston's Emerson College announced the launch of The Emerson Accelerator, a two-year, extracurricular program providing seed funding, mentorship and professional space on campus to build a business. The program will provide $6,000 in total seed funding per semester, to be distributed among participating startup teams.
Startup teams can have no more than two leaders and no more than four total members. The best start-ups have members with different areas of focus and complementary skills.
Additionally, eligible applicants/startups are those who will best answer the following questions:
- How does your business satisfy an unmet need?
- Why has nobody before you done this?
- If they have, how are you doing it differently?
- How are you going to grow? How do you measure growth?
- How do you measure success? Profit? Passion? Impact? All of the above?