With the common aim to strengthen economic ties, India and Japan recently signed an action agenda to promote investments, trade and Asia-Pacific economic integration.
The agenda is mainly based on the following five points:
- Development of selected townships in India as Japanese industrial townships.
- Promotion of investment and infrastructure development.
- Further development and cooperation in information technology.
- Enhancing cooperation in strategic sectors.
- Asia-Pacific economic integration.
Read more here.